Samagra is a Gates Foundation supported award winning social enterprise start-up that works with urban slum communities to provide essential services like sanitation, financial inclusion, health and child services.
Samagra is looking for a passionate and dynamic Technology Associate who wants to use technology for improving lives
MORE ABOUT SAMAGRA:
Samagra Summary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTvbCj5U-4
Women Entrepreneurs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIPqNetORJU
- Develop a technology roadmap for scale-up of Samagra’s Business model.
- Explore the constantly evolving technology landscape and communicate technical knowledge to align with Samagra’s vision
- Work in collaboration with a Technology partner in guiding them and contributing towards developing a competitive, fully working glitch-free product
- Design, implement, test, improve, maintain an engaging, user-friendly mobile-based platform that:
- Uses appropriate technologies and Provides an user-friendly interface for stakeholders
- Interfaces with other technologies currently being used by Samagra
- Acts as a data collection, storage and analytics platform
- Captures critical metrics and insights from various touch points and Uploads data into the Cloud
- Performs Predictive Analysis and helps us serve our customers better
- Location of Work: Pune, India
- Salary: Very Competitive commiserate with experience
- Work Experience – 2 -10 Years
WHO can apply?
We are looking for someone with appetite to work in a start-up environment. You should enjoy the chaos, diversity while embracing uncertainty. And above all, you should have BHAGs (Big Hairy Audacious Goals)
- Passion and diligence for learning new skills and technology to positively impact BOP communities
- Experience/Exposure with object-oriented design, Android App design, Feature phone based app design, data analytics
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Loves the intensity, chaos and passion of start-ups, and wants to work with a fun-loving team who truly enjoy working together to realize a shared dream
- Team player who is takes ownership of work, is meticulous, deadline oriented, with a strong work ethic, does not mind working long hours when required.
Samagra uses ICT Technologies, Behavioral Sciences and Human Centered Design to make these services accessible, affordable and awesome for the Poor.
- Samagra’s Mission: “To enable the Urban Poor lead healthier and dignified lives”
- Samagra’s Innovation: Design + Technology + Sustainable Biz Model
- Formed in 2012, we are currently providing awesome sanitation services to over 10,000+ daily users across 10 Locations in 4 slums in Pune. We learn new things every day and are busy making shit happen
- Team Size: 23
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org